RE: author-defined color aliases

From: Simon Jessey <simon@jessey.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 07:37:37 -0400
To: <www-style@w3.org>

Gentlemen. This may be none of my business but I feel compelled to comment
anyway.

Don't you think this has gone far enough? My mail box is filled with
personal attacks which appear to have sprung from a simple misunderstanding.
If you really want to bicker like school children, I suggest you confine it
to private email. This is a publically-archived mailing list.

Simon Jessey
w: http://jessey.net/blog/
e: simon@jessey.net

---