RE: author-defined color aliases

From: Matthew Fletcher <fletcherm@business1st.uk.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 09:59:22 +0100
To: "www style" <www-style@w3.org>

> Let's see, it shows up once every eighteen months.  Oh no!  That's
> clearly in
> GREAT DEMAND!

> Please.

Twice in the past two weeks actually, so maybe a little more in demand. But since I wrote the first of the past two requests, I've had PHP suggested to me. When the book arrives from Amazon maybe I'll try it!

But I still think that there should be the functionality native to CSS. It would be useful for those who do not have access to things like PHP etc...

Matt