Re: Ideas for CSS 3.0?

From: Daniel Steinberger <Daniel.Steinberger@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 01:36:58 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org

> Things that are clickable should be in the primary content, not in
> styling.

I think so, too. At last because of accessibility-issues. I can access
client side imagemaps with e.g. lynx, because I have all nessesary
information about the links, even though lynx does not support CSS. and
I hardly imagine this to change a lot in the future. what about browsers
for blind people only interpreting the document's structure, but
ignoring style since the user can't see it anyway...? So I think this
does not belong into styling.

--Daniel