Re: Ideas for CSS 3.0?

The idea for the alignment of divisions and tables is a great idea! I've
been setting divisions and tables to the center by using margins. It
would be much easier to be able to just type "align: center;" in the
style sheet without have to type "margin-right: auto; margin-left:
auto;". Much less code using the first example and would suit the
purpose a lot better.
An Example:

In the HTML/XHTML document it would read.

The CSS document would read.
div.align-it {
    align: center;
    text-align: left;
}

align: center; would align the div to the center of the parent element
Then text-align: left; would and does align the text inside the div to
the left.
As far as the other two ideas I can't say much.
<Arthur/>