Re: Ideas for CSS 3.0?

On Wednesday, Jun 4, 2003, at 19:02 Europe/London, Tantek Çelik wrote:

> I agree, this is something we should add to CSS, because it is
> presentational.

Is it? What about alt or title values? The only presentational part is
connecting the content (the links) with the images. Apart from that it's
content because it's not something that can be dropped if the CSS is
missing.

Coming up with some way to use CSS as the connection might be valid, but I
think it will be hard to make the syntax simpler than HTML.

Ben

This email was sent using http://mail.uk2.net
UK2.NET - UK's Biggest Host! - http://uk2.net