Re: Scrollbar CSS representation [Re: Proposal]

From: Radu Radoveneanu <rradu@rollit.ro>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 03:04:38 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-style@w3.org>

The scrollbar should always and ever be a product of the user agent.
Both the original suggestion (the painfully ignorant "Internet
Explorer accepts it so why not make it legal.") and the ostensible
improvement are needless and baseless.

There are just some things that CSS should not do, full stop.

I don`t agree, I think that web designers should be able to choose
a scroll bar that suits the looks of their pages

------
ca sa ma lasi ca sa te fac ca sa-ntelegi ce-nseamna bine