Re: Will behaviors be added to CSS?

Afternoon wrote:
> This is just the kind of thing the W3C doesn't need on it's hands. If it
> is to remain relevant it can not even begin to act as a cartel colluding
> with browser implementors in conflict with either users or authors.
> There is just no point.

Perhaps you misunderstood.  If the ability to "create" links via CSS is
added to the spec, chances are most UAs will implement it exactly as
it's specified.  The question is how to specify it in a way that will
make the functionality useful while at the same time not making it too
intrusive.

Out of a similar balancing act came user stylesheets, it seems to me.

-Boris