Re: CSS3 Selectors test cases

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003, Michael Day wrote:

> Two of the CSS Selectors test cases (150, 153) include a paragraph element
> in a fictitious namespace (http://www.example.org/...)

Oops, noted. Thanks. The reason for this was that I forgot to add the
XHTML namespace to those elements in the source files (the source files
use the namespace that those elements used to be in for their metadata).

I've updated the source. When the suite is next updated (which might not
be for a while) the W3C official tests will be updated too.

Cheers,