Re: Will behaviors be added to CSS?

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:37:10 +0100 (BST)
To: www-style@w3.org

> just by assigning them to the appropriate CSS class.

What's a CSS class?  The class attribute in HTML is a sub-classing of
the semantics of the element, not something specific to styling.

I believe a search of the archives will reveal a lot of discussion on
behaviours.  If I remember correctly, the trend was towards using the
CSS selector notation but in a behaviours resource, not a styling resource.