Re: XBL is (mostly) W3C redundant, and CSS is wrong W3C layer for semantic behavior *markup*

From: by way of Bert Bos <hyatt@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 21:17:28 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org

Shelby:

I would be happy to respond to some of your criticisms of XBL, although
I have to confess that I don't really understand what those criticisms
are.  Maybe you could re-summarize briefly (since I'm coming into this
thread late), and I could then respond and let you know if XBL does in
fact address a particular concern or not?

Thanks,
Dave
(hyatt@apple.com)