Re: XBL Thread: who wants Shelby to stop posting?

From: Shelby Moore <shelby@coolpage.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 09:37:30 -0600
To: Jim Dabell <jim-www-style@jimdabell.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

Jim,

A simple "stay" or "leave" answer, was all I was asking for.  Others have
managed to do that professionally.

If the way you characterize the XBL thread below is correct, then I think
you are guilty of the same problem with this public post.  I am available
it private if you want to advise me about my "mental and emotional stability".

Have you not read the thread I posted 1 hour ago, Shelby's Final Position
Paper on XBL, which I think is very concise?

I will removing myself from this (unprofessional) list soon.

Thanks,
Shelby