Re: XBL is (mostly) W3C redundant, and CSS is wrong W3C layer for semantic behavior *markup*

From: Blake Ross <blaker@netscape.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 20:27:51 -0500
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>

Yes, Shelby, please continue to respond.  I have seen nothing from Ian
except pure, point-by-point debate, but you insist on calling
"obfuscation" when in fact none exists, and you decry unprofessionalism
while you e-mail him comments like "There is no place for you to run
now...The fat lady has sung and you are fit for roasting!!"

Saying "blah blah" is tantamount to saying "You're right."  Leaving the
discussion is tantamount to saying "You're right."  Please just continue
the debate, as I and other observers have found it useful and productive
(until now).

Blake