Re: XBL is (mostly) W3C redundant, and CSS is wrong W3C layer for semantic behavior *markup*

 From my perspective there has been a lot of debate over whether CSS is
the wrong layer to use for attaching XBL bindings (both sides seem to
just be butting heads unproductively having stated their points), but
there seems to have been virtually no debate regarding whether or not
XBL is a redundant technology.  I'm more interested in exploring this
issue.  Since I don't know XSLT very well.  I'm genuinely curious if it
is capable of solving the problems that led me to implement XBL in
Mozilla in the first place.

dave
(hyatt@apple.com)