Re: XBL is (mostly) W3C redundant, and CSS is wrong W3C layer for semantic behavior *markup

From: Shelby Moore <shelby@coolpage.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 03:33:36 -0600
To: David Hyatt <hyatt@apple.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

Before I reply to David, which may come in the morning (whoops it already
is morning :)...

...I would just like to say that so far David's input is very educational
for me and I find he is making very useful points of debate.  I applaud his
entry here and feel amicable towards his style of efficient and useful
debate so far.  I hope we can keep the debate on this level from now on.

-Shelby Moore