Re: XBL is (mostly) W3C redundant, and CSS is wrong W3C layer for semantic behavior *markup

At 05:20 PM 1/3/2003 -0500, Eric A. Meyer wrote:

[...]

> I personally tuned it out about four
>messages after it started.

They say you can not learn if you think you already know.

If I had known the answer, I wouldn't have tested my hypothesis here.  Now
I know the answer (but still open to learn though).

Take a look at the final summary post (which includes links to _only_ the
key posts):

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2003Jan/0064.html

Includes references to Tim Berners-Lee who created the W3C, a noted expert
on semantics, which support my answer.

-Shelby Moore