Re: XBL is (mostly) W3C redundant, and CSS is wrong W3C layer for semantic behavior *markup*

From: Shelby Moore <shelby@coolpage.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 15:43:33 -0600
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

One final comment:

It is keeping the semantic interpretation binding layer above the parser
that makes it possible to avoid spagetti.  I do not want my underwear sewed
to my pants especially if my girlfriend sews them crooked.  The ability to
back out of failed technologies and mix and match is similar to not having
to wait 3 years again, then next Mozilla realizes they need a total overhaul.

I know where my investment is going...

...into orthogonal design...

-Shelby