Re: WD-CSS21-20020802 section 8, "Box model", substantive comments

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:14:06 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-style@w3.org

> Humiliation may be a good incentive (I'm not sure that it is), but not, in

It certainly hasn't worked in respect of out of office auto responses being
sent to mailing list contributors.  I've heard it said that the suppliers
of the main offending email program won't fix it unless Precedence: List
is made a requirement in a standards RFC.

It works in the original internet culture, but I'm not sure that it
really works in a to time, budget and specification culture of commercial
products.