Re: font sizes

On Saturday, Feb 22, 2003, at 02:54 US/Pacific, Sigurd Lerstad wrote:

> Also. it doesn't seem that the table on absolute font-sizes in CSS2.1
> is in
> accordance with the sample stylesheet, for instance, the scaling
> factor for
> h6 is 3/5=0.6, but the sample stylesheet sais {font-size: .75em}
>
> What am I missing, and what is correct?

I guess I think slowly. One implication of this discussion is that the
sample style sheet in 2.1 should be amended to give the h1-h6 sizes in
keywords, according to the keyword table's mapping. This is,
incidentally, much as in CSS-1's sample stylesheet. I rejected that
usage because the intervals were underspecified, but CSS2.1 remedies
this.

--
todd fahrner