Re: CSS3 module: Color

Chris Lilley wrote:

> JS> * { color: hsl(840, 100%, 50%) }
>
> I agree that this aspect should be more clearly specified. It seems
> obvious that hue is a wraparound value but for consistency of
> implementation, it should be explicitly stated.

Oh, yes indeed.  Because it was not at all obvious to me, and my current
implementation in fact does _not_ treat it as a wraparound value (I kept
meaning to send mail asking for clarification about that, but never to
around to it....).

Further, the matter of whether the hue is an integer or a float should
also be clarified (eg for rgb() the non-percentage values are integers
and it's easy to assume the same will hold for hsl(); not sure what the
intent here is).