Re: CSS and Standards-Compliance mode in IE6

From: Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 11:28:42 -0800
To: <jsiburt@mac.com>, <www-style@w3.org>

On 2/22/03 5:54 AM, "jsiburt@mac.com" <jsiburt@mac.com> wrote:

> Tantek:
> I am assuming you would be the best person to answer this question, yet I am
> posing it to all.

Jim,

Respectfully, this is offtopic for www-style, since it is implementation
specific and doesn't really have anything to do with a particular CSS
standard (current or proposed).

A more appropriate discussion forum for IE5/Mac's DOCTYPE switch (which
IE6/Windows largely adopted) would be MacIE-Talk.

To post send mail to MacIE-Talk@lists.letterrip.com
To search the archives:
          <http://www.mail-archive.com/macie-talk%40lists.boingo.com/>

If you could repost your query there about the DOCTYPE switch, you will
reach more people better able to answer this question (I'm on that list
too), and perhaps more folks who are interested in implementation specific
details will benefit from the discussion as well.

Thanks,

Tantek