Re: comments on Selectors

From: Brant Langer Gurganus <brantgurganus2001@cherokeescouting.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 19:41:36 -0500
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
CC: W3C Style List <www-style@w3.org>
Boris Zbarsky wrote:

>>      From my understanding, explicitly including the *
>>      under current implementations takes longer for matching to the
>>      correct element
>>

>Which implementations is that the case for, out of curiousity?
>
>Boris

I think I found where I saw that before
(http://www.mozilla.org/xpfe/goodcss.html).  It looks like it includes
implied style rules as well.  Probably a misunderstanding on my part.
Its been a while since I read it and who knows how up-to-date the
document is.

--
Brant Langer Gurganus
http://www.cherokeescouting.org/OtherUnits/Troop545IIN/brant.xhtml

If "Actions speak louder than words," how is that "The pen is mightier than the sword."?