Re: CSS3: Color

From: fantasai <fantasai@escape.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:09:46 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org

Chris Lilley wrote:
> On Monday, February 17, 2003, 1:37:45 PM, fantasai wrote:
>
> f> Obviously.
>
> I mentioned this because of your claim of consensus.

"Specifically, there seemed to be a consensus on www-style..."
                                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^

If you're going to be picky, you should at least be accurate
about it..

> f> Use the user stylesheet. That is, I believe, what it was created for.
> f> See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2002Sep/0061.html
> f> for examples.
>
> Difficult to see how an author could do that.

Do what, color links the same color as the user specifies in the prefs?

> No, I am familiar with combinatorial explosion as a concept, too.

Good. I assume, then, that I don't need to explain why this should
be avoided, if possible.

~fantasai