CSS and IE Crashes

From: Roger Spears <roger@bgnet.bgsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 08:54:48 -0500
Cc: matt@bigbarn.co.uk

Hello List,

I'm fairly new to this list so please forgive me if this has been
covered already...

Someone I know is having a problem between IE 6.0 and CSS.  Is there a
known issue between the two that would make IE crash and close?

Here's a brief description of what is being incountered:

"I removed my stylesheet link from the offending pages and all seems to
be working again.

I was calling my stylesheet using an @import command - removing all
trace of the stylesheet seems to make the pages work again."

Anyone else encountered this?

Thanks,
Roger