YesLogic Prince 3.0

From: Michael Day <mikeday@yeslogic.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 21:43:53 +1100 (EST)
To: www-style@w3.org

Hi all,

Today we have released Prince 3.0, an updated version
of our XML formatter for producing PDF and PostScript.

Prince 3.0 has many exciting new features, including
support for some of the new CSS3 Paged Media module.
In particular, Prince supports most of the new margin
box model for page headers and footers, as well as
allowing pages to have borders and padding.

Prince also supports named pages, which are convenient
for changing the page style and creating cover pages or
landscape figure pages, for example.

Prince also supports resetting the page number, which is
convenient for restarting the page count at the beginning
of a section.

There is a demo for Windows and Linux available on our
website at http://yeslogic.com and I would love to hear
any comments and suggestions you might have.

Best regards,

Michael Day

--
YesLogic Prince prints XML!