regular expressions for CSS property values?

From: Robert Koberg <rob@koberg.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 17:22:40 -0700
To: <www-style@w3.org>

Hi,

I am looking for some regular expressions that could be used to validate CSS
properties. Does anybody know of a place that has these freely available? (I
have searched through pages on google with no success)

The problems I am having are with things like 'background' which can
possibly have the values:

( background-color || background-image || background-repeat ||
background-attachment || background-position )

Before I attempt this on my own I am hoping there is something out there...

:) Damned CSS designers making it easy for users, but not developers :)

Thanks for any info,
-Rob