SV: non-repeating list-stye-types

From: Svend Tofte <svendtofte@svendtofte.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 00:41:30 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org

This made me think of something I wanted to do today.

Why isn't it possible to use a counter type, and a background image? I
wanted to put a yellow disc, behind a decimal today, but found it wasn't
possible.

My apologies, if this is in a draft somewhere, or if it has been mentioned
before.

Regards,
Svend Tofte