Re: Changing the Browse Button with css.

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 20:29:39 -0400
To: Skewer_Lists@GadgetScope.com
cc: www-style@w3.org

> W3C does need to include a way to control the browse button's style
> eventually, though

I fail to see why that is the case.  See again my earlier comments on
this list about security -- making file upload controls look like
something else is not acceptable in my mind.

Modern art is what happens when painters stop looking at girls and
persuade themselves that they have a better idea.
                                          -- John Ciardi