Re: Preload for <section>

Micho, the larger point here is that "preloading" as you are stating it is
purely presentational, and therefore does not belong in HTML or in markup
for that matter.

Please take a look at the CSS solution that I discussed which should be able
to give you the capabilities you are looking for:

 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2002Sep/0167.html

Thanks,

Tantek