Re: CSS2 -- display:table-column question

From: Bernd Mielke <bernd.mielke@snafu.de>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 15:47:54 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-style@w3.org

> I've tried to solve your problems by using the 'caption' display
> value. That worked nicely in my Opera 7 alpha (not available yet!),
> but Mozilla doesn't support this properly.
>
> See here:
>    http://rijk.op.het.net/test/formtablestyling.html
>    http://rijk.op.het.net/test/formtablestyling.png

I guess your testcase is wrong, you have two captions for one poor
table, while CSS2.1 states: "In this model, a table consists of an
optional caption and any number of rows of cells." I interprete this
like: you can 't have more than one caption per table. If opera 7.0
accepts more then this is not covered by the spec, aka an extension.

Bernd