Re: css2 float/text flow selection question.

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:49:59 -0500
To: Michael Pediaditakis <mp49@ukc.ac.uk>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

> Whoops didn't show that. So, it means that it is impossible to get
> any end-representation attribute that has *not* ben explicitly
> set within a correspoding CSS declaration.

See getComputedStyle.  Not like this works in most browsers, but is _is_
a standard way to do what you want.

Does offsetWidth work in Opera, out of curiousity?

We are all agreed that your theory is crazy.  The
question which divides us is whether it is crazy enough
to have a chance of being correct.  My own feeling is
that it is not crazy enough.
                                     -- Niels Bohr