Re: SV: A possible presentational hints proposal for CSS 2.1

Unsubscribe yourself from the list and you will not recieve any more mail.

Go to w3.org and look at the style mail list and instructions on how to
unsubscribe.

I believe it is a single meesage to the list with the subject line
unsubscribe. But i would check the page first

Darren Ferguson

--
Darren Ferguson