Re: SV: A possible presentational hints proposal for CSS 2.1

From: Darren Ferguson <darren@crystalballinc.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:53:01 -0400 (EDT)
To: Jan Eirik Olufsen <jaeioluf@online.no>
cc: www-style@w3.org

Unsubscribe yourself from the list and you will not recieve any more mail.

Go to w3.org and look at the style mail list and instructions on how to
unsubscribe.

I believe it is a single meesage to the list with the subject line
unsubscribe. But i would check the page first

Darren Ferguson

--
Darren Ferguson