Re: Are Site Reviews appropriate here?

From: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 20:25:27 +0100
To: "Doug Daulton \(Apakuni\)" <apakuni@ursastudios.com>, www-style@w3.org

On Tuesday 19 November 2002 03:01, Doug Daulton \(Apakuni\) wrote:
> I am relatively new to using CSS for layout and am having some minor
> problems.  I would like to post my work-in-progress along with a
> sample of the effect I am trying to achieve.  With luck, someone
> smarter than me will have a simple solution!
>
> I am new to this list and do not want to be rude. Is this sort of
> call-for-help appropriate on this list?  If not, please point me at a
> newsgroup where this is more appropriate.

The mailing list www-style is not for questions about how to use CSS.
It's purpose is to discuss future extensions and improvements of CSS
itself.

A good place to ask for help with CSS is the newsgroup
comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets

Bert
  http://www.w3.org/people/bos/                              W3C/INRIA