nonnegative value?

From: Josh Peters <jcpeters@illinilife.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 04:35:33 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org

Hopefully, this is the correct place to suggest such a thing...

How about having a non-negative CSS value?  I am currently designing a
site in which the margins are set to "auto", and I am experiencing
negative margins when the user resizes the window to smaller than the
content.  So, I think a non-negative keyword is a useful addition to
 the css sizes.  Basically, it would allow the same functionality of
 auto, but not allow a negative value to be computed.