(unknown charset) Re: css3-lists: new working draft

Hi,

if i need to provide info about Thai Alphabetic list style,
what info are they needed ?

does the below enough?

(a draft for thai alphabetic)
System: Thai
Characters:
Codepoints: U+0E01..U+0E2E
Base: 46
Suffix: . U+002E
Note:

Characters (also Codepoints, Base) are subject to change,
since few of Thai alphabets are now obsoleted/rare used.

regards,
Art

--
CODITO, ERGO SUM | i code, therefore i am