Re: Class Selectors Extension Proposals

From: Etan Wexler <ewexler@stickdog.com>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 01:37:12 -0700
To: www-style@w3.org
I gave a currently workable alternative to the parametrized class
proposal:

> .x {
>     a: i1;
>     b: j1;
>     c: k1;
>     }
> .x4 {
>     a: i4;
>     }

> sheet and given appropriate declarations.</span>

And there is another way:

.x, .x4 {
    a: i1;
    b: j1;
    c: k1;
    }
.x4 {
    a: i4;
    }

addressed in the style sheet once to assign common declarations and
again to assign class-specific declarations</span>

--
Etan Wexler <mailto:ewexler@stickdog.com>