Re: Last call comments on CSS3 module: color

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 18:55:17 +0100
To: Ann Navarro <ann@webgeek.com>
CC: www-style@w3.org
Ann Navarro wrote:

> If you're saying the CSS working group has left it's documents in the
> control of 2-3 companies who only desire to codify their current (at
> times questionable) practices  [...].

No, I'm saying that the CSS working group editors are mainly from 2-3 companies.
  (Supported by many invited experts, W3C staff, and contributors from member
companies, of course.)

The whole W3C process is all about specs controlled by companies. For instance,
it is the member companies who get to vote on the specs. This isn't new. :-)

--
Ian Hickson
``The inability of a user agent to implement part of this specification due to