RE: Hanging indent

From: James Craig <james@cookiecrook.com>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 12:29:03 -0500
To: "Jonas Sicking" <sicking@bigfoot.com>, <www-style@w3.org>

I've gotten hanging indent working correctly on all browsers 4.0 and up.
Padding is not supported consistently across all browsers, so I used a
combination of margin and text-indent.

I've noticed a few bugs when using images as the first element in the
paragraph (as a hanging bullet), but nothing that wasn't fixable. As always
with Netscape 4, you just have to make sure to close all your tags and have
all text in a container element such as a paragraph.

Let me know if you want an code example, Jonas.

Later.
James Craig