Re: Vertical analogue to table-header-group

From: Peter Sheerin <pete@petesguide.com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 15:34:18 -0700
To: "Ian Hickson" <ian@hixie.ch>, "Dorothea Salo" <dsalo@overdrive.com>
Cc: "Www-Style" <www-style@w3.org>
Ian,

You say this can be done now (fixed columns), but I haven't been able to find a way. Can you elaborate on what the
code should look like? I've only been able to get this to work for rows, as demonstrated in this test page:

http://www.petesguide.com/WebStandards/tests/tables/HeadersFootersScrolling.html

(Note: Only Mozilla actually adds the vertical scroll bar.)