Re: W3C 'CSS3 module: Color' Working Draft dated 19th February 2002

Tantek Çelik wrote:

> The ability to control opacity on particular pieces of an element is
> provided by the new rgba() or hsla() color values as defined in the CSS3
> Color Module.

As I've been one of the people requestion control over the opacity of
the parts of an element (borders etc) in the part, I'd just like to say
I really like this solution. Elegant and powerful.

(I still don't like most of the rest of the color module, but this has
improved matters)

--
AndyT (lordpixel - the cat who walks through walls)
A little bigger on the inside

I think we finally found the killer app for Flash: animated stick men