Concealed

From: Wim Bontinck <WBONTINC@vdab.be>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 05:54:15 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-style@w3.org>
Subject:  Output of multiple HTML-files from one XML-file and with one
          XSLT-file

Hello,

I've got a probably rather silly question about XML and XSL/XSLT:

I've got a well-formed, valid XML-file (exported file from an Access XP-database) from which I would like to generate separate HTML-pages per certain elements/nodes to be used later on a CD-publication.

My experiments so far have not yet led to accomplishing this and becoming an amount of static, though updatable pages which I can implement in a graphical user interface.  I have encountered this question on several lists about XSL/XSLT but have never come across a suitable answer.

Can someone give me some advise please?

Thanks a lot!!!
Greetings,

Wim Bontinck