Re: Absolutely positioned div in table cell

Andrew,

I had a rather complex page that I didn't reduce to a simple test case
before posting. Now that I have it seems that something else must be
causing the problem. Netscape (6) behaves just as you say it should. My
apologies to you and everyone else for wasting your time.

Jonathan.