Re: X11 Colors (was Last call comments on CSS3 module: color)

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 01:01:49 +0200
To: "Chris Lilley" <chris@w3.org>, <www-svg@w3.org>
Cc: Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>, "fantasai" <fantasai@escape.com>, <www-style@w3.org>

> SP> Personally I didn't care enough about SVG to fight.

Chris Lilley
> Noted.

Seeing how badly you misinterpreted my earlier comments on SVG, I don't want
you to think I am somehow anti SVG. Let me point out the word 'enough' in
the above quote: I do care about SVG, but not enough to expend the nervous
energy arguing about the colour names. I *do* care enough about CSS to
argue.

It was just a decision on where to spend my energies.

Steven