Re: CSS3 Line comments (WD-css3-linebox-20020515)

Etan Wexler wrote:
 > Following are comments on the CSS3 Line module Working Draft
 > (<http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-css3-linebox-20020515>).

In future, please separate minor typographical, wording or grammar
suggestions from possible changes to the semantics of the
specification. While the editor of the spec will be very interested in
all the comments, the majority of the working group and other
participants in this mailing list do not really care about minor
grammatical changes, while we _do_ care about proposed changes to the
meaning of the spec.

Thanks for your comments though!

 > Change "root inline element" to "root inline object"

The correct term is "root inline box".

--
Ian Hickson
``The inability of a user agent to implement part of this specification due to