Wanted: User Style Sheets

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 16:36:05 -0700
To: www-style@w3.org

Hi everyone,

I'm working on a project to collect and distribute pre-defined
user style sheets for specific needs -- for example, one might be
a style sheet designed for users with low vision, while another
might be useful at design time because it highlights img tags
which lack alt attributes.

The idea is to create a repository of user style sheets so that
Web users can simply download and install them without having
to learn CSS.  If you think you can help with this project, please
send me email and I'll let you know what I've got so far, and what
I need.

Thanks!

--Kynn

Out Now: Teach Yourself CSS in 24         http://cssin24hours.com