Re: CSS in XML format ?

From: Robin Berjon <robin@knowscape.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 23:30:54 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org

On Friday 12 July 2002 15:06, Manos Batsis wrote:
> Perhaps you need two selector versions for both XPath and CSS use. BTW
> has anyone worked on mappings between the two selector notations?

I have, and I think there's enough overlap that common semantics coupled with
extensions could be done. The reason I haven't gone any further however is
that the project for which I needed to translate from CSS to XPath has died
and I could find no good reason to continue. I'd be happy to provide what
assistance I can if anyone is interested though.

--
Robin Berjon <robin@knowscape.com> -- for hire: http://robin.berjon.com/
  Industrious people create industry.