XSL-FO chapter from XML Bible updated

From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 10:08:34 -0400
To: www-style@w3.org

I'm happy to announce that I've posted an updated version of Chapter
18 of the XML Bible, XSL Formatting Objects, at Cafe con Leche:

http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/bible2/chapters/ch18.html

This is the complete chapter, approximately 70 pages with many full examples
of XSL-FO. Everything should now be up-to-date with the November 2001
Recommmendation of the XSL-FO specification and FOP 0.20.4.  Mostly
the changes were fairly minor, just changing the master-name
attribute to the master-reference attribute on about four elements. I
also updated the FOP coverage to version 0.20.4, and fixed a few
minor errors where I noticed them.