RE: Behavior of nested Links, pseudos and style

From: Manos Batsis <m.batsis@bsnet.gr>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:51:26 +0200
To: <www-style@w3.org>

Jeez, ok. This list surely is in pedantic mode today, I don't think that
forgetting to replace href attributes with events is important here,
since I am trying to discuss the effect of style and how this is

<?xml version="1.0"?>
        Test: Nested elements, :hover pseudo-class

Now is there someone that is interested in this? I really appreciate
your concern but don't need xhtml lessons, thank you.

Kindest regards,