RE: Positioning

From: Jonathan Watt <0jaw@qlink.queensu.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 08:29:07 -0500
To: "Benjamin D. Gray" <BDGray@uwyo.edu>, www-style@w3.org
Thanks Benjamin,

The problem with that is that I don't know that the left and right divs
should have a height of 80%. They should always be the height of the
browser viewing area minus the combined height of the top and bottom divs.
Even when the browser window is resized or something is removed from one of
the top or bottom divs so that the top (or bottom) div is resized.

Jonathan.