RE: chris@w3.org - I won't check what it has!!!

Vix wrote:

> Yet, if you are using OUTLOOK or OUTLOOK EXPRESS, I recommend
> that you scan it now because OUTLOOK attempts to download the
> attachment as soon as the e-mail is opened!!!

Best go once a week or so to the Windows Update site and download any
and all "Critical Updates".  This fixes Win-related security problems in
Outlook, IIS, etc..  I know of many users -- many of whom should know
better -- who have never patched their version of Windows by going to
Windows Update.  Tell your friends and family -- if they use MS Windows
-- to frequent Windows Update!

Note: Outlook 2002 blocks ALL access to executables, scripts, PIFs, etc.
If someone sends an EXE, you can't get at it in OL2K even if you want.
They would have to send it ZIPped up in order for you to have access to
it.

/Jelks