RE: Some questions - Now a virus warning.

From: John C. Sweeney <jswee0tu@mwc.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:07:37 -0500
To: <www-style-request@w3.org>, <chris@w3.org>, <www-style@w3.org>
To whom it may concern,

    As much as I would enjoy participating in a productive argument
relevant to CSS specification and conformance, I have an obligation to
obey, and a warning message to broadcast:  Earlier today my anti-virus
software, Norton Antivirus 2002, detected two occurrences of a
suspicious attachment that have since been quarantined and deleted.  The
point of origin appears to be from  <mailto:www-style-request@w3.org>
www-style-request@w3.org or  <mailto:chris@w3.org> chris@w3.org,
although I may be misguided.  One might speculate on the actual source
of this file.  I'm beginning to wonder if I should have subscribed to
this list.  I hope for the sake of W3C that the recent dialogue was not
from members of the World Wide Web Consortium.

Sender chris < <mailto:chris@w3.org> chris@w3.org>
Recipient:  <mailto:www-style@w3.org> www-style@w3.org
Subject: Some questions
[ <mailto:W32.Klez.E@mm> W32.Klez.E@mm]